As the world becomes more frenetic, it is important that we seek new ways to be savvier with our time. On average we spend well over an hour a day commuting to and from work or travelling to meetings. But wouldn’t it be great if we could put this “wasted time” to good use, keeping on top of our cash flow and seeing where our small business stands at any given moment in time?
Xero offers an innovative online accounting solution that allows you to seamlessly access your small business finances, no matter where in the world you happen to be. Unlike other traditional accounting software’s, Xero can be operated from any device and enables you to check your bank balances, raise and pay invoices, customise reports and even boasts an app for taking picture receipts – perfect for those who are on the go.
Take your small business from Xero to hero
Once notoriously difficult to use, inflexible and often only viewable on one specific computer; conventional accounting software was mainly used by accountants. Now thanks to a cloud-based web system called Xero, data can be accessed simultaneously between small business owners and accountants, effortlessly providing all the tools, support and knowledge you could possible need in order to grow.
And, with all your financial information safely stored in the ether, you are no longer tied to the office. So, no matter what time it is or wherever you may be, as long as you have a desktop, laptop or mobile you have the ability to access your account. Plus, with Xero, you won’t need to worry about any software updates or changes to tax regulations and compliance, as this is all taken of automatically.
Approved Accounting work with small businesses, limited companies and individuals across the country, with a focus on the capital. Visit our Xero Accountants in London page for more information on our cloud-based accounting services.
Small business, big aspirations
There are many benefits to using Xero, but the biggest one by far has to be its ability to automate tasks that would otherwise take up our valuable time in data entry. Xero simply links up to your small business bank account to efficiently manage your cash-flow and provide you with real-time information on the financial health of your company.
Xero can add value to your small business by:
- Providing you with a live view of your bank balance, including cash in, cash out and your most recent transactions.
- Negating the need for paper invoices. Xero can process bills by emailing them straight through to your customers allowing you to just sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge that you will be alerted once payment has been made.
- Scanning receipts with a smartphone or tablet (although this app comes at an additional cost).
- Producing real-time reports. Whether you need to pull out a cash flow statement, profit or loss account or file your VAT return; Xero can generate an accurate reflection of your business’ financial position.
- Allowing unlimited users such as colleagues and accountants to access your Xero account.
- Connecting to other apps such as PayPal, GoCardless and Stripe in order to receive payments electronically.
Xero allows you to have your financial figures at your fingertips and simplifies the accounting process for you. So, why not you put your head in the cloud and let Xero do the hard work for you?
Recommended reading: How much does an accountant cost?
Going for gold with Approved Accounting
At Approved Accounting we have been extolling the virtues of Xero for years and have successfully recommended and introduced this cloud-based accounting software to many of our small business clients. As a result of this, Xero have recognised and awarded us with a Gold Champion Partner Status.
We’ve seen first-hand the difference that having Xero as an online financial platform can make to a small business. Let us introduce you to this innovative accounting software and we’ll share our knowledge and know-how with you; as we educate, inform and train you on how to make the most of its applications and time-saving tools.
So, if you are ready to integrate Xero into your small business, get in touch with us today.