We are delighted to announce the launch of our new insolvency practice, Approved Recovery Limited. Based in Havant, Hampshire, Approved Recovery specialises in providing cost effective Members’ Voluntary Liquidations to small companies.
Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
Our licensed Insolvency Practitioner and director, Marcus Tout, has 17 years’ experience in the insolvency sector, working for local, national and international firms.
Throughout his career Marcus has specialised in providing Members’ Voluntary Liquidations. Bringing together this specialism with Jon and Matt’s wealth of knowledge and experience, our team is well placed to meet the needs of small companies looking to complete a solvent liquidation.
As a practice, we combine the latest developments in information technology, efficient working practices and fixed fees to provide our clients with unrivalled service and simple, cost effective solutions.
Fixed Fee Insolvency Pricing
Our fixed fees maximise tax efficient returns to shareholders and our enhanced client service goes beyond the statutory reporting requirements, notifying key stakeholders when milestones are reached in addition to monthly updates on case progression and financial outcome to shareholders.
With developments in modern communications, we can assist small companies nationwide and provide the same level of service regardless of location.
We service trading, contractor, consultant and dormant companies. We also have experience in dealing with special purpose vehicles and corporate group simplification.
Our Solvent Solutions MVL service has the following benefits:
- Quick access to cash and assets (early capital distribution within 24-48 hours of liquidation – shareholder indemnity required);
- Competitive low fixed fees;
- Maximised tax efficient returns to shareholders;
- Fees to be charged when the MVL is ready to close;
- Correspondence based procedure so no need for statutory meetings;
- Information technology led service (quick document turnaround times and commencement of the liquidation process);
- Monthly client updates and milestone notifications;
- A simple, cost effective solution for small companies wanting to complete a solvent liquidation.
Free Solvent Consultations
If you or your clients are considering closing down a solvent company, we would very much like to hear from you. We provide a free no obligation consultation where we will discuss your situation, consider the options available and help you determine the best way forward.